Sunday, December 25, 2011

Be thankful for what you have : a healthy body.

We all have read about the story of a man who complained that he had no shoes until he saw another with no feet.

Take a look at this petite and pretty lady, and sing along with her.

To all my Christian readers, A Merry Christmas, and keep walking!!

(By the way, for those readers from the Western world, this song is in Japanese.)




Title of Song: 'Aruki Tsuzukeyou' (Means: 'Keep Walking')

Meaning of Lyrics:

Wanna walk, wanna run, by my two feet
Wanna grasp, wanna hug, by my two hands
These are things which everyone can easily do, aren't they?
Even though these are not unusual things, still I can't do any
But... believe me
Someday, happiness will surely come to whoever do their best

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails