Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Do you wish to live a long, healthy and happy life?



Do you wish to live a long, healthy and happy life?  Sure want!  Then you have to diligently follow four key rules in your lifestyle. They are :

1. Maintaining proper nutritious diet.
2. Maintaining regular physical exercise in whatever form.
3. Assurance of family/group support.
4. Maintaining the inner peace of mind.

By the way, those who live long, healthy and happy lives are usually located in remote mountainous regions, far away from the polluted cities. 

You can read more about researches done on this subject by CLICKING HERE:

************************************

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hey! Today my blog views surpass the 100,000th mark!!

3 comments:

Li Li said...

Congrats.....

Caroline said...

You deserve this Justin! I always enjoy reading your blog:)

Justin Choo said...

I feel very much alive knowing that Li Li and Caroline are still reading my postings.

Caroline I can see that you are very happy again, always holidaying with your family. My regards to Robin too. I am happy that you are happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails