Thursday, March 11, 2010

You can't stay awake without sleep.



Today I like to write about sleep.

Funny, for kids, when they want to continue playing, it's time for them to go to sleep. And when they are fast alseep, they are forced to wake up, because mommy thinks it's time for milk. What a life.

Grown-ups? I think most of us do not have enough sleep, for whatever reasons. I go to sleep very late, or gramatically, very early in the morning, sometimes 3AM! Fortunately for me, I have time to catch up in the afternoon, while most of you are busy making money. So sleep for me is a total loss of income!! Never mind; still it's free to sleep, doesn't cost me any money. Nowadays, I am very conscious with expenses. You can only understand when you are retired; not pension.

Sleep deprivation is a form of torture. You know those "human animals" who lock people up and interrogate them before throwing them down the windows? These animals use "sleep deprivation" technique to force the victims to "confess" all the "cooked-up crimes."

If you are still awake and interested in this topic, then you can click HERE to read more on what sleep can do for you. Otherwise you can go to sleep now. Sleep is good for you.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails