Monday, July 6, 2009

Don't keep on boiling the water, once boiled.




Translated version as follows:-

THIS IS NOT NEW DISCOVERY BUT MANY OF US JUST IGNORE IT ALL THE WHILE!

A pharmacist report from Singapore that warning people NEVER keep
boiling your drinking water!!

Report Summary: TOP harmful chemical named (Toxic Nitrate) was
produced in water when keep boiling it!! This harmful substance had
been proved will increase the chances of intestines cancer and stomach
cancer.

IF currently you like to use 'WATER DISPENSER with WARM / HOT WATER
Functions' or 'Electric AUTO keep warm Thermos' for your convenience,

STOP IT NOW otherwise you would suicide yourself slowly as well as
your loved one!!

NOWADAY, there are so many drinking water company that OFFER FREE
WATER DISPENSER when you order drinking water from them! THINK WISELY
before you order!

YOU might get FREE water dispenser but in fact would be paid out your
OWN HEALTH!!

PLEASE SEND THIS MESSAGE TO YOUR LOVED ONE, FAMILY MEMBERS, FRIENDS
AND COLLEAGES to remind them keep away from water dispenser!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read the post. Thank author for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Justin Choo said...

Anonymous 4.24am,

Thanks for visiting. I shall try my best.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog as for me. It would be great to read more about that theme.
BTW look at the design I've made myself Companionship in London

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails