Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Right and wrong.


“Do something for others.” Venerable Dr. K. Sri Dhammananda ( 1918-2006)
(Picture from Anas Zubedy)

Today (Wed. 6 May 2009) on Page N22 of the Star newspapers, Zubedy true to his "value-added" spirit has once again put up a full page advert in conjunction with Wesak. The picture immediately struck me as he was none other than my Revered Spiritual Teacher the Late Venerable Dr K Sri Dhammananda.

Anas put forward 14 points which you can read from his blog HERE:

The most striking and clear message is point NO.1 which I quote below:

I) Sees wrong as wrong and right as right, no matter who did it.



And I am posting this as Anas has encouraged us to spread his message:
(If you are happy with the list, pls email, blog it and spread the message to as many people as possible TQ : Anas Zubedy)


Well done Anas Zubedy.


1 comment:

A true Malaysian said...

Anas Zubedy has his points. But, read between lines, I am still not convinced with all of them.

Malaysians do not need "A Social Contract". We need real sincere trust among our colourful people.

Is Anas Zubedy a 'true Malaysian'? I reserve my comment on this.

Someone was once a true Malaysian, but...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails