Monday, April 27, 2009

Still busy busy


Picture from Datuk CK Hon's blog

You may not believe this. Almost 2 months moving into my new home, I'm still busy busy unpacking and attending to teething problems like sewage blockage, leaking pipe joints, alarm malfunction, etc, etc......

Hope to really settle down after next few days. Then I can do more writing in my blog. I will also try to "digitize" my photo archives and share with you the photos I took many years ago. But don't expect to see such brilliance as those of Datuk Hon's masterpieces.

The above picture depicts the Sea Gypsy children, happy and carefree.

All the people of the world should be like these children.

Please don't miss Datuk Hon's postings. You should visit his blog each day to enjoy the brilliant photos that he took.

Thank you Datuk Hon for allowing me to "copy & paste" your master pieces in my blog.

2 comments:

A true Malaysian said...

Justin,

There is a saying, contractor is the last person one can believe at, and we need to have close supervision of them during construction or renovation to avoid unnecessary hassle after completion of their works. Did you withhold any retention sum for your house?

Anyway, that is beside the point. Hope you sort out those problems soon.

Glad to see Datuk Hon is enjoying his life now. It's never been easy for a minister in Umno cabinet.

Justin Choo said...

A true Malaysian,

As I wrote earlier, the construction of this house has given me sleepless nights for the past 3 years. I don't want to waste more time talking about it. I am not a first time buyer of a new house, so this is not my first experience. But never mind, it's all over now.

What I can say is that it brought out the ugly side of human character...irresponsiblity, untrustworthy, and downright cheats.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails