Thursday, September 18, 2008

Teaser Preview (#1 of 4)




To all my dear friends,

I have actually completed a very interesting article (self praise is real praise) , ready to be published here. But I am still very reluctant to release it because of the current "uncertain" political developments. You see, it spoils the mood for this article. One must have a very relaxed and happy frame of mind to appreciate and enjoy reading and watching and listening to this article. Can one listen to an article?? Hah hah!! In this Bolehland Malaysia everything is possible lah! Don't believe? Just you wait.


I cannot "tahan lagi" ("just keep silent") and must leak the secret in a teaser in 4 parts. I think if you are a genius, you will guess it right with the first teaser here. If you are just very smart, then the second teaser may bring the right answer. If you only smart, you have to wait for the third one. And if you are just like the average Malaysian politician, then you have to scratch your head after the fourth one. And if you have seen all the four teasers and are still blur blur, then please go and ask the present PM ( as of today 18 Sept 2008)!! For sure you will not get the right answer from him, zzzzzzzzzzzzz.......



So the only option left is to wait for my post, as and when I feel the ambience is just right and perfect.


TEASER # 1 (Plus the beauty above)


10 comments:

monsterball said...

After the candle light virgil for Sheih... at Police HQ just now...anything will turn me off.
I am dead tired!!
I will look at it tomorrow...and see what my brain tells me to see.
Your teaser is not going to fool me.
I know I am smart...so does ALL!!
Then..lets all ...."Get Smart"....laugh at yourselves and realise...how smart monsterball ..really is..hahahahahaha
That's why I am the main target of any show...be it a scapegoat...or praised as the wise man..of insulted left and right...or like all my 25 friends I met tonight....all love and respect me...makes me feel so nice.
Few told me....no need to response to insults. Everyone know.. who I am...by now.
Good night Justin!

Anonymous said...

Sleep early and wake up early early keepyou healthy.Writing comments at 3.00am do not make one healthy.staying awake at those time means only one word.insomnia.don't think too much!!

monsterball said...

OK.....cannot go into your above post.
Strange...but never mind..I will comment here.
I see the two comic strips and the descriptions.
I AM BOTH!!
When one have experienced all the good...bad and ugly...you stand a better chance to be more understanding and be wise.
PS: I wonder why Dr.Shu did not respond to my ten remarks at the Ying & Yang post?
He love to know the truths...so do I. Then he should talk talk talk..to teach us all.

monsterball said...

Justin..You no important blog owner la.
Only idiot me..talk to you.
When are you going to chase me out....saying I make visitors leave your blog?
I recalled only 5 or 10 the most comments at Doc's blog...now grown.
At that time...he said I am a reasonable and wise commentators...when we met...and in writing.
I only wish...he said he was wrong..then it makes sense.
Majority matters...quality matters..not quality.
Friends can be thrown out...to defend own weaknesses.
Doctor do kill patients....but can escape with that crime...as not easy to prove.
Doctors can be hard hearted...and cruel.
Sick of Mahathir's clones.

monsterball said...

I mean....QUANTITY matters..not quality.....to political bloggers.

monsterball said...

cilyhot!!
Tanks thanks thanks.
What do you mean by...me being a
"one horse" on your message to DR.Shu?
I have been called ..a "golden horse"...and I still don't understand what that means..although it was a compliment.
All I know...I write ..do and act..with no fear nor favour...for the love of our country and youngsters.
Last night.few young people at the candle light virgil we had for Sheih..said.."Monsterball....please help us. Please do more."
I said .I am doing my best...and one of my NGO friend came forward and confirm it.
Now let Dr.Shu say...I am a liar..because if I do not lie...then he is a liar. .

monsterball said...

Hi Justin.next time show th whole person of a lady la.
How many times...have we seen beautiful faces and nice boobs...with an out of shape body...short legs...huge waist line...and stands up..like a dwarf.

Anonymous said...

monsterball,you read 'let him one horse' in cantonese,then you know what I mean!!!If you don't know cantonese ,ask any kl cantonese speaking friends.ok !!!

monsterball said...

cilyhot...I speak well cantonese..but don't understand operatic or some cantonese movies...speaking cantonese...with so deep meanings.
But fighting movies in cantonese...using down to earth..daily lives...cantonese..all vulgar words..tough words...I understand very well.

monsterball said...

But horse is the most beautiful animal on Earth!
Chinese paintings...uses horses...to project bravery .strength...prosperity ..noble...and many more.
Those born under the sign of a horse are also know to be stubborn.
But I am born under a Rabbit...so lovable..making so many jealous male wanting to hentam me......hahahahahaha
But my English sign is a Crab...so I can hide under my thick shell and talk crab talks.with those real crabs..wanting to treat me like a goat.......hahahahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails