Thursday, July 31, 2008

Oil Painting : Beautiful Fruits


http://www.flickr.com/photos/wizan/1389829842/

So realistic and beautiful I thought I must share with all of you.

I chanced upon this beautiful piece of oil painting...so realistic I first thought it was a photo, until I read the artist's comment:

"Tropical fruits original oil painting by Wizan Zaini. This is one of my firsts oil painting. I sold few pieces (padi field landscape) to my friend. Arrgg! I dont have the photo and maybe one day I will visit him and take some photos of the painting. I started with watercolor (painting) then tried the oil in 2006. Actually I am an online designer since 1999. Today, I work less on graphic logo design (logowaves.com) as I have a team to do the job.Sorry! I don't have many oil to show here. If you want to see watercolor, I will have it here soon so please come back. This Tropical Fruits is now hanged on the wall in my dining area. No frame.. still on its home made stretcher. "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Thanks for your comments and publishing it here. I am working on abstract now.. playing with ICI paint - non gloss. Experimenting the colors and big painting.

Bettina Arenos said...

the fruit oil painting is so realistic,however you will see some more which are much more realistic than this one on flicker. I am interested in oil painting and I have my own smallgallery oilpaintinggallery.net,look forward to share more of your oil painting ideas

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails