Saturday, May 31, 2008

Three-wheel Car


Three-wheel cars are extinct in Malaysia. I wonder whether any youngster has ever seen an actual three-wheel car? Long long time ago, when I was a little boy, my third uncle used to drive one. I still remember the fascination sitting inside the strange car. I just wonder why they want to produce a three-wheel car. It just doesn't make any sense, except to save on one tyre! I don't think you can speed or turn corners at high speed. You still can find such old dames in England as per above picture.
Some one emailed me the latest three-wheeler. See below. They must have wrongly fixed the body the other way round. Or can it be, they fix the wheels wrongly? Either way it's still three wheels! I wonder whether it will topple if I give it a slight push on the backside!?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails