Thursday, May 1, 2008

Mahathir has become a common blogger!!


I bravely sent a message to Tun' s first article welcoming him to Blogosphere. This is what I wrote, you can find it under comment #107 under his first entry of his blog: http://www.chedet.com/
Tun Che Det,
Aiyoh, I thought blogging was just for us lallang by the filthy drains! I don't think you have the time to read and filter the hundreds of comments that come your way. You must have assistants to do this job. I don't think this Blogger Blog programme can handle the volume of traffic that Tun will attract in another few days. I thought Blogger was just for people like me walking the streets with T-shirt and shorts hoping to make a few US$ through Adsense!
Welcome to blogosphere, Tun!
May 1, 2008 3:45 PM

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails